- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- 2018-19 FAFSA First-Time Filers - Overview
- 4 Tips on Preparing to Complete Your FAFSA
- 4 Tips on Creating an FSA ID
- 3 Tips on FAFSA School Selection
- How to Navigate the FAFSA Dependency Status Questions
- How to Navigate the FAFSA if you are Unable to Provide Parent Information
- 7 Tips on Filling out the Parent Demographic Section on the FAFSA
- How to Determine Parent Marital Status
- How to Determine Your FAFSA Household Size
- How to Provide Tax Information on the FAFSA
- 6 Tips on Signing and Submitting Your FAFSA
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does it cost to apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- When should I fill out a FAFSA?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Do I have to wait for admission before applying for financial aid?
- What does “Early FAFSA” mean?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What does it mean to be selected for Verification?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- What do I have to do if I have been selected for Verification?
- What is a tax return transcript?
- What is the difference between a tax transcript and a tax return?
- I have been selected for Verification and need to get a copy of my tax transcript, how do I do that?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- I was selected for verification and have filed an amended tax return, what documents do I need to provide?
- I have been asked to verify my 2015 Federal Income Tax information, am I able to submit a copy of my tax return or do I need to get my tax transcript from the IRS?
- I was asked to verify that I did not file a Federal income tax return. How do I do this?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial